In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest villas. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms as well as provided hand-sanitizing stations in high traffic areas.
- Housekeeping services: Daily service and JW Nightly Refresh service will be provided while you are away from the villa.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- Minibars - Stock and replenish during Housekeeping Service.
- Literature including Magazines, Books has been removed from villa.
- Coffee machines & Kettles - Sanitized for your safety.
- Sanitation kit (hand sanitizer bottle, face mask, and disinfectant wipes) is provided in the villa.
Every guest villa is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest. We will continue to provide housekeeping services daily while you are away from the room. If you have any specific housekeeping preferences or would like to not receive housekeeping service during your stay, please contact guest services at any time.
On-Site PCR Testing: Aligned with expert protocols and led by Marriott's Cleanliness Council, JW Marriott Maldives & Spa is able to take PCR test swabs directly at the resort four days prior to departure.
Following the most recent requirements from certain airlines and countries for their travelers, the resort is facilitating PCR testing which will be carried out by our on-site doctor and we will receive the test results electronically and inform guests prior to departure. PCR testing for guests costs USD 140/- + Tax.
We are deploying terms and conditions in order for our team to prioritize and arrange the testing for our valued guests:
- Reservations for PCR testing should be made latest 96 hours prior to departure.
- Departing guests who require a negative PCR certificate to return to their home country or final destination will be prioritized.