As a company engaged in boat cruise business activities, ensuring safe operations is the foundation of our company's existence and our social responsibility. In order to ensure safety, we will do our utmost to carry out safe boat operations based on the strong will of management and the awareness of each employee for their roles and responsibilities. To ensure above, we have established the following "Safety Policy".
1. safety awareness
We will give top priority to the safety of our guests.
2. Raising Awareness
We will always consider the importance of safety in our operations and strive to improve our awareness of safety.
3. Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with all safety-related laws, regulations, and company rules.
4. Review of Safety Management System
We will continuously review and improve our safety management system to maintain it in line with the trends.
5. Prevention of accidents
We will constantly strive to collect and share information in order to prevent accidents.
6. Obligation of reporting
We will promptly report any information that compromises safety according to established rules.
Priority Safety Policy
1. We will further improve the level of safety based on our safety policy.
2. We will collect "Hiari-Hatto" information (minor incidents that could lead to bigger accidents) to improve the environment, prevent accidents, and raise safety awareness.
3. We will strive to encourage employee training and drills and ensure transportation safety by building a system for cooperation.
4. To maintain and improve safety, we will conduct systematic maintenance of vessels and endeavor to keep boats in good condition.
Beach Facilities - Regulations
- Prices: Adult 13 years old and above / Child 4-12 years old.
- Refrain from bringing in parasols and beach chairs from outside. Such items may be rented with a fee at the Beach Play Counter, and will be set up in the designated area.
- Refrain from bringing in food & drinks, cooler boxes, audio devices and pets.
- Changing rooms are provided for your convenience. Do not change in public. Showers (free) and lockers (paid) are also available. Valuables should be stored in the safety boxes provided at the Front Desk.
- No keeping of seats with towels and personal belongings.
- Children under 13 years of age must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Swimming is permitted in the designated area only. Snorkeling is permitted only with the use of a life jacket. Life jackets are available for rent with a fee at the Beach Play Counter.
- No swimming under the influence of alcohol, or if you are not feeling well.
- Stretching and warm-up exercise is recommended before getting into the water.
- Notify a lifeguard immediately if you are injured or experience discomfort while swimming, and also if you find anyone that is in need of help.
- No open flames at the beach.
- No fishing from the beach and surrounding sea wall areas.
- Tents and barbecue equipment are not allowed on the beach.
- When engaging in water sports & activities, remove all jewelry, glasses and other valuables.
- The Resort will not be responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings in the beach area.
- To prevent accidents, follow the instructions given by our lifeguards at that times. The resort will not be responsible for any accidents occurred due to guest negligence.
- Commercial photography or video shoot is not permitted in the resort without permission from the hotel management. Please contact hotel for more details.
- Photo shooting in wedding outfits in the resort (including the beach area) is not permitted unless organized through our bridal salon (Best Anniversary). For more information, please contact the bridal salon.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles, or "Drones", are not permitted for use anywhere at the resort without prior authorization from the management.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Sheraton Okinawa Sunmarina Resort Chief Safety Management Officer