Discover Our Pet-Friendly Hotel
Our brand-new Fairfield Inn & Suites is the only Marriott-branded hotel in the Wellington area. With our very own paw area, you can make lasting memories with your dog while you're on the road. We are also conveniently located in the heart Wellington's equestrian community.
Guests will enjoy free access to EQUUS television network which features a variety of programs from documentaries & equestrian news to live-streamed competitions.
Pet-Friendly Hotel Amenities
Designed to treat pets with the same quality of service we provide for their owners, Fairfield Inn & Suites Wellington-West Palm Beach offers an assortment of services and amenities to meet all of your travel needs including:
- A VIP (Very Important Pet) amenity delivered to your room upon arrival
- Cozy pet bed placed in your room or suite upon request
- Designated pet area where your pets can catch some sunlight and take care of business
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wellington-West Palm Beach welcomes pets under 75 pounds. We kindly ask that you observe these policies when bringing along your dog on your Florida adventure:
- Notify us in advance when bringing your pet
- There is a $125 nonrefundable fee per stay for deep cleaning after your visit.
- Pets must be supervised at all times in public areas and on a leash or in a carrier.
- Do not use hotel dishes or utensils for pet needs.
- Do not leave your pet unattended in the room for long periods of time.
- We reserve the right to decline servicing a room with an unsupervised pet.
- Should your pet inadvertently cause any damage, you will be charged for cleaning and/or repairs.
Enjoy pet-friendly dining options, parks, shops, boutiques and services near Wellington.
Backstreet's Neighborhood Bar and Grill: This restaurant is a favorite among the locals and offers a casual menu. An outdoor seating area is perfect for relaxing after a long day of sightseeing in the West Palm Beach area.
Gabriel's Cafe & Grille: Start your morning off right with a visit to this hidden gem. Open for breakfast and lunch, this is an ideal place to dine if you're looking for a quick bite before exploring the Wellington area.
Wellington Dog Park Treat your four-legged friend to a day at Wellington Dog Park, with an off-leash area that has been sectioned off for small, medium and large breed dogs.
Pooch Pines at Okeeheelee Park: It's hard to have a bad day when you're at the Pooch Pines at Okeeheelee Park, just a short distance from our hotel.
Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Wellington This is your one-stop shop for all pet needs during your stay. This store offers a variety of dog treats, accessories and grooming services.
Renee's Dazzle Dogs Mobile Grooming Spa: A vacation would not be complete for your pet without a trip to the mobile spa for relaxation and a fresh new haircut before you head home.