RENAISSANCE PHOENIX DOWNTOWN HOTEL
Engage and inspire by holding your next corporate event at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel. Boasting 22 sophisticated meeting rooms and venues, combining for 51,085 square feet of sophisticated space, our Phoenix hotel also offers expert catering and planning services.
Meeting in Minutes
With one quick call, and just a few days’ notice, our skilled team can set up your small group with a meeting room, Wi-Fi internet, LCD projector and all-day beverage service. Plus, you can choose from one-of-three tiered dining options to complement the day’s agenda.
Business Events & Meetings Spaces
Hold a large corporate event, conference or company-wide meeting in our Grand Ballroom. Boasting 10,266 square feet of flexible meeting space, the elegant ballroom offers a maximum of 20 breakout rooms, a 2821-square-foot foyer and the capacity to comfortably accommodate up to 950 attendees in a theater-styled layout.
Take advantage of Phoenix's sunny weather with a banquet or welcome reception on our Skyline Terrace. Located on the 5th floor, the terrace offers 10,000 square feet of outdoor space, sweeping views and can host up to 500 attendees, making it the largest outdoor terrace venue in downtown Phoenix.
Maricopa Meeting Room
Host a mid-sized company gathering in our Maricopa Meeting Room, featuring 1,075 square feet of meeting space. For presentations, the venue can host 31 attendees in a U-shape setup, 55 attendees in a schoolroom layout and 118 guests in a theater-styled configuration..
Top Meeting Highlights
Offering boutique experiences in a meeting and convention setting, our event venues are centrally located in downtown Phoenix, only four miles from Sky Harbor International Airport and one short block from Phoenix Convention Center.
- Enhanced function spaces
- 51,085 square feet of venue space
- Ren Meeting Experts
- All meeting space enhanced in 2018
Food & Beverage
Treat attendees to your conference or business meeting with our chef-inspired catering services, freshly-prepared onsite by our talented culinary teams. We can accommodate all types of catering options, including plated dinners, buffets, cocktail receptions and more. Our creative culinary team can also customize your menu to your preference and vision, as well as accommodate all dietary needs, such as vegetarian and gluten-free. We do not allow outside catering.
- Dust Cutter : Regionally inspired cuisine and bold cocktails
- Marston's Café : Internationally inspired American fare fare.
- Starbucks®: Energize your day with your favorite Starbucks® beverage. Before your event at the Phoenix Convention Center or business meetings, enjoy a fresh-brewed coffee or tea, sandwich, snack or a variety of on-the-go options by visiting our on-site Starbucks®.
ADDITIONAL MEETING SPACES
Hold a large presentation or meeting in the Pueblo Room. Offering 8,200 square feet of space, the large meeting venue features floor-to-ceiling windows with excellent views, a private entrance from valet and a number of flexible setups. Host up to 850 attendees in a theater-style setup or up to 600 banquet guests.
Directions and Parking
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) Hotel direction: 4 miles NW
- Subway Station Light Rail 0.3 miles NW from hotel
- For those not staying at the property and for those attending large-scale events, we offer valet parking only. Self-park available at nearby garages.