In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are welcome to wear personal face coverings.
- Regularly scheduled stayover cleaning is currently suspended. To request a refresh of in-room amenities, such as towels or coffee, please contact the Front Desk.
- If you have trash to be picked up, please leave your trash can outside your door prior to 9:00 am and our staff will retrieve and leave you a new liner with your trash can.
- If at any time a staff member is requested or required to enter your guestroom for maintenance issues, we will require all guests to vacate the room for a minimum of one hour prior to service.
- For extended stay guests, our housekeeping department will arrange for a scheduled refresh service for your room.
- Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival.