In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, as well as provided hand sanitizing stations in high traffic areas.
- Housekeeping Services: have been revised to limit staff interactions. We are currently not providing daily housekeeping service.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear Personal Protective Equipment (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities.
- Electrostatic Spraying: We're utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- Literature, including magazines: have been removed from guest rooms.
- Coffee machines: sanitized for your safety.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let our guest services team know. We will be happy to schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.