Stay in Style When in Cupertino
Savor a relaxing travel experience at our newly renovated Courtyard San Jose Cupertino. With a central location near Silicon Valley, our hotel has easy access to the campuses and offices of Apple, Google, Agilent, and Keysight. Spend a day exploring Northern California attractions such as California's Great America, Apple Park Visitor Center, and Fujitsu Planetarium at De Anza College. Unwind after a busy day in Cupertino and relax in our new outdoor courtyard space and premium accommodations.
Renovated Hotel in Cupertino
Inviting Renovations Welcome You
Unwind after a busy day in Cupertino at our renovated hotel. From the guest rooms to the outdoor courtyard, enjoy the premium accommodations and amenities at Courtyard San Jose Cupertino.
- Our hotel rooms and suites boast plush beds, cotton-rich linens, and fluffy pillows
- Connect to our complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi to check emails
- Unwind with your favorite shows on our flat-panel TVs
- Premium accommodations also include balconies with sweeping views of Cupertino
- Visit our on-site restaurant, The Bistro, for breakfast and dinner options, and pair your meal with Starbucks® drinks or evening beverages
- Work the day's stress away in our Fitness Center
- Tempt your tastebuds with a snack from The Market, open 24 hours
- Relax at the scenic outdoor heated pool (seasonal)
- Enjoy our outdoor courtyard and fire pit
Find A New Passion in Cupertino
Cupertino, in California's Silicon Valley, offers an array of experiences to ignite your passions and adventurous spirit.
Cupertino is home to lovely parks, a quaint Main Street, wineries, and welcomes you to unwind and explore!
- Apple Park
- Main Steet Cupertino
- Hakone Estate and Gardens features a Japanese garden
- McClellan Ranch Preserve is a former horse ranch with a nature museum
- Cupertino Historical Museum
- Stevens Creek County Park
- Trail-lined Rancho San Antonio Open Space Preserve
- Fremont Older Open Space Preserve boasts hiking trails with most open to bicycles and equestrians
- California History Center, set in a stately late-1800s mansion, has regional history displays
Nearby Silicon Valley Area Attractions
Explore Attractions in Nearby Silicon Valley Cities
Expand your horizons and blaze your own trail by exploring the diverse nearby cities and attractions around Cupertino in Silicon Valley.
- Boulder Creek: Big Basin Redwoods State Park
- Santa Clara: California’s Great America
- San Jose: Children’s Discovery Museum and Tech Museum of Innovation
- Mountain View: Computer History Museum
- Santa Clara: Levi’s Stadium
- Moffett Field: NASA Ames Exploration Center
- Palo Alto: Stanford University
- Silicon Valley: Tech Company Tours