In keeping with Marriott's Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
Enhanced Public Space Cleaning
We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms and elevators as well as provided hand sanitizing stations in high traffic areas.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests must also wear personal face coverings.
We are utilizing enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants, to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- MixBar items are not currently available in the room, but guests can request contactless delivery of items from the menu to the room.
- In Room Dining orders through QR codes and telephone.
- Literature including Magazines and Books have been removed from rooms.
- Coffee machines are sanitized for your safety.
- Disinfectant wipes provided in rooms.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. Please let us know upon arrival if you would like to receive daily cleaning or after each third night. The cleaning service will be provide while you are away from the room.